Monday, November 7, 2011

Team Amazing Amy Update (Guest Blogger: Juli Russell)

Hi Team!

Just a quick update to let everyone know that Janice Dugal and Lauren Dickey, two of the 'core' members of Team Amazing Amy, have been hard at work setting up a meal delivery system for Amy and family which begins this week. The 'operation' they have created consists of an online calendar where you can sign up to bring meals on needed days, as well as two drop off points for meal delivery in Neenah and Appleton, WI.

Thanks so much to Janice and Lauren for everything they have been doing to set this up, as well as to everyone else who has been contributing and is planning to drop off meals.

For anyone who is local in Amy's area, was not aware that this program had started, and would like to help out, here is what you can do to get started:

  • Prior to signing up to bring meals to the Martins, you will need to email Janice and get on her email distribution list for the meal calendar.
  • Janice's email is: jldugal@yahoo.com
Janice can answer any of your questions regarding the details of the meal delivery.

Please note that you can visit the online calendar at the link above and see what it looks like, but until Janice adds you to her email distribution list for Food Tidings, you won't be able to actually sign up on the calendar. So, feel free to email Janice if you would like to help out.

Thanks again to everyone for your support! I know Amy & family appreciates it more than words can even express.

--Juli

5 comments:

Janice said...

Thanks Juli! The only thing I'd like to add is that you can register and sign up for meals without informing me. However, if we need to contact you with any sort of calendar related updates I won't know how to contact you without your email. So please email me before registering. Thank you!

Amy- sending you lots of strengh and love to help you thru this first week and all the weeks after...

Jessica said...

What an amazing group of friends! This is such a wonderful thing you are doing. I wish I was local so I could help.

Juli Russell said...

Jess - I know - aren't they all amazing??!! Amy is so lucky to have such a wonderful group of friends in WI! It makes me feel relieved since I am so far away and can only do certain things from OH!

Nancy said...

Juli, I was hoping something like this would get coordinated. Thanks so much for getting this rolling. I will get my name on that list!

Juli Russell said...

Thanks, Nancy, but actually, Amy's friends did all of the work!!!