Just a very short blog post to say a big Merry Christmas to all of my readers out there!
Unfortunately, round 4 of chemo has really been kicking me in the butt. I've been exhausted and nauseous all week, and unable to hold much food down. Usually I'm fine by this day in my chemo cycle, but today I ended up going to the hospital for a fluid infusion since I was getting dehydrated. Lots o' fun! Fortunately, the boys still had a wonderful Christmas morning - pictures will be posted once I'm back to feeling like myself. So for now, a big holiday wish to everyone. If I owe you a phone call, email, or thank you note, please bear with me....I'm hoping to get past this ugliness soon.
Off to try to get some rest - good thoughts requested from all of you!
4 comments:
Sending you good thoughts!
While not fun I am glad you were able to get some much needed fluids. Just maybe that will help you feel a little bit better. Be very gentle with yourself and get as much rest as you can. Sending lovely, warm, healing wishes your way.
Merry Christmas Amy! We hope you rest and take it easy until you're feeling better. As always, lots of love and prayers your way!
So sorry to hear that this time was so rough but hoping that the fluids will be enough to help you bounce back quickly. At least this "cocktail" is now done! Glad the boys had a great morning, and sending positive thoughts that you wake up feeling much better tomorrow. xoxo
Post a Comment