Hello Team Amazing Amy! Allow me to introduce myself. For those of you who don't know me, I am Amy's younger sister, Juli. For the next several months,I have designated myself as unofficial Captain of Team Amazing Amy. So, what does this mean? Well, not much so far really, but so far I can think of a few things:
For one, I have figured out how to have you all get an email notification when a new blog goes up. I would like to ask you all to send me an email if you would like an email notification when Amy posts a new blog. If you have joined this blog as a member or follower, I am going to assume that you want an email notification when Amy posts a new blog. So unless I hear otherwise, I will add you to the list.
If you are planning to read this blog and are not a 'member,' please send me an email if you would like to be notified when new posts go up. My email is julipom1@gmail.com
Finally, if you have any questions or thoughts about anything in general, and can't seem to reach Amy, feel free to email or call me (513-604-7635) with any questions. We are all in this together, and I am here to help.
Go Team!!
3 comments:
Man, you are a FANTASTIC captain of Team Amazing Amy!!!
My sister is incredible! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Juli, for everything you've done so far! xoxoxo
awww, thanks so much, Katie! I am so lucky to have you as part of our extended family. Manly, you know I would do pretty much anything for you! Even spend a whole day picking out your new clothes and letting you try on mine! ;)
Post a Comment