Just a very quick post that I made it through chemo #6 today. Really nothing new to report: my tumor hasn't changed size (although some shrinkage would have been nice), my labs were fine, and nothing is changing in my treatment plan. It took several hours and I was groggy from the Benadryl, but the treatment went well. My oncologist seems to think things are still going fine and is not planning to make any changes to my chemo. It's hard because he doesn't have any firm answers for me but I'm trying to learn to accept that this is just how it is - when dealing with health and the body, there just isn't always a firm answer or prognosis that the doctors can provide. Maybe I should just stop asking for now! :)
Anyway, I'm off to my support group - luckily the snow from this morning has cleared up. Hoping for minimal side effects again, like my last round!
5 comments:
Two more to go!! Yay! Hope you stay mostly side effect free again this week! :) Sendin positive vibes your way. xx
Hoping for an easy next few days!
You're doing great! Hope you feel good today :)
Yeah!! Sounds like things are going well.
You have a better social life than me! Date night...I'm not even sure what that is anymore? LOL Enjoy it all, you deserve it and much more. :)
Post a Comment