![]() |
| Before-the-walk picture - I woke up to a huge thunderstorm and feared that this year would be a repeat of last year's rainy morning. Fortunately, the skies cleared in time for the walk! |
![]() |
| I was the survivor speaker again this year. Although no one videoed the speech, I can assure you that it went much better than last year, particularly since it wasn't raining and I had a microphone! |
![]() |
| My Tough Cookies - so happy that so many of my friends were able to participate again this year! |
![]() |
| Thanks to everyone who donated last year - this sign was honoring my Pacesetter status from 2012 |
![]() |
| Not a walk photo - but we had had family pictures taken earlier in the week so I thought I'd include one of those! |






No comments:
Post a Comment